1. Parent(s) must visit Skokie Montessori School to learn more about our school philosophy.
2. Parents(s) must fill up the Information form as they visit.
3. Admission and registration form must be submitted on or before the due date to secure a space for your child.
4. After the school has received the admission and registration form, the school will schedule a visitation date for the child to visit his/her classroom and to meet his/her teacher and friends.
5. The following forms must accompany the registration form: Birth Certificate, Medical Form, Dental and Vision Form.
6. Parents will follow the general policy of the school’s requirements.
Please call (847) 679-4614 for an appointment to visit the school and learn more about our philosophy.
Registration is going on for the Fall 2012-2013!